Thursday, March 10, 2011

TAG: Favorite Products

I found this sitting in notepad on my Computer, just waiting to be posted from God know's how long ago. I figured I'd go ahead and post it, just for something a little different.

Pressed Powder: Maybelline Dream Matte Powder. Hands down, I LOVE this powder. I wear "light 01".

Liquid Foundation: Okay, I literally could NOT pick just one. For the longest, my go-to liquid foundation has been Revlon ColorStay (110 Ivory). But, the other day I was randomly browsing foundation at Walgreens and came across L'OREAL True Match (alabaster). I had tried some other L'OREAL foundations, and wasn't all that pleased, but picked this up on a whim, anyway. Let me just say .. L O V E. I've been using this almost every single day, and it's amazing.

Lose Powder: MAC Select Sheer, in shade NC5.

Powder Foundation: I don't use powder foundation enough to have a favorite!

Pencil eyeliner: L'OREAL Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner. A M A Z I N G.

Liquid Eyeliner: I don't usually use liquid, but the closest (felt tip) I have to a fave is the Jordana Fabu-liner. CANNOT beat this liner for the price.

Mascara: Right now, I'm lovin' the Maybelline Pulse Perfection. I'll usually layer it with something else (whatever I grab), but it's my favorite even by itself.
Lipstick: NYX's "strawberry milk". Perfect baby/barbie pink.

Lipgloss: I'm (newly) in love with Stila's "Apricot" lipglaze.

Lipliner: I don't usually use lipliner. Ooops.

Bronzer: I use "blessed" by L'OREAL HIP 95% of the time, and love it.

Blush: ELF's Studio Line Blush in "Fuchsia Fusion".

Nail Polish: I have way too many polish's to have just ONE favorite. I am really loving "Beautiful Girl" by Sinful Colors, though. It's what I'm wearing, at the moment, and it reminds me of Easter!

Self Tanner: No tans, here. Whatsup, Casper?!

Lip Balm: Warming Cinnamon Lipbalm from HoneyCat Cosmetics. Amazing, to say the least.

Body Spray: I usually learn towards by Love Spell spray, but with the warmer weather, I've been sprizing daily with BBW's Coconut Lime Verbena. Both are lovely smells, though.

Hope you guys enjoyed this! If you have any questions, or need to know where to find these products, lemme know!