Tuesday, December 29, 2009

<3

This past week or so has been very stressful for my family & I. On the Tuesday before Christmas, my mom had a heart attack. It was a small one, but it was a heart attack none-the-less. She was taken into surgery after finding out two of her major artiries were blocked. One was blocked 80%, and the other was blocked 100%. It takes very little math to realize how much blood WASN'T pumping to her heart. During her surgery, they removed the blockage (very easily as it hadn't hardened), and placed two stents in their places. She recovered very quickly, thank God, and was able to come home on Christmas day. As of now, she is doing wonderfully, and has very little damage to her heart. We had an amazing Christmas, with mom coming home so soon being the greatest gift of all. I'm still attatched to moms hip (I'm close to my parents, sue me!) for a while, so excuse my lack of reviews. I promise, I'll be back into the swing of things soon! Look out for upcoming reviews about L.A Colors, Graftobian Makeup, After Inked, Juice Beauty, and much more. Also keep your eyes open for an upcoming contest or two! P.S; Sorry for the weird structure of the post -- blogspot is being funky and doesn't wanna work with me tonight.